Chemical materials and substances used in products, construction and industrial processes are subjected to a multitude of legal regulations, standards and certifications, ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of the products and protect the customers from potential harms linked to the presence of banned chemicals.
Sigma Test and Research Centre provides advanced research and testing expertise while performing all the essential tests including chemical analysis, quality control testing, troubleshooting, advanced research, as well as trace and ultra-trace level chemical analysis.
Our team of chemists are continually trained in the most advanced techniques to provide a wide range of chemical analysis services within our chemical analysis laboratories, that have the expertise to help you select the proper method for your application and end goals.
Chemical Testing and Analysis
Chemical testing capabilities include identification of chemicals composition and diverse analytical capabilities, advanced trace chemical analysis, chemical contamination and unknown materials.
The chemical analysis lab provides advanced research and testing expertise in accordance with – IS, ASTM, DIN, EN and other recognized standards.
Types of Chemical Testing and Analysis:
- Chemical Quality and Purity
- Analysis of Chemical Ingredients
- Chemical Trace Analysis
- Routine Testing and Non-Routine testing
- Contamination Analysis
- Identification of Chemical Impurities
- Unknown Chemical Detection
- Chemical Composition Analysis and Research
- REACH Testing Services
- RoHS Testing Services
- MSDS Testing Services
Chemical Trace Analysis
Trace chemical analysis testing, expertise and capabilities
STRC laboratory detects and measures trace amounts of chemicals in products and materials, low trace and ultra-trace levels.
Using state-of-the-art instrumentation, the laboratories are capable of analyzing trace chemicals up to levels of parts per million (ppm), parts per billion (ppb) and parts per trillion (ppt) level ranges, depending upon sample matrices and analytical techniques.
Chemical Trace Analysis:
- Chemical Trace Residue Analysis
- Trace Chemical Detection
- Unknowns Characterization and Identification
- Contamination Analysis
- Contamination Detection and Analysis
- Chemical Composition Analysis
- Elemental Trace Analysis
- Trace Metals Analysis
- Molecular Species
- Trace Ingredients and Components
- Criminal Forensics
- Impurities Analysis
- Additives Identification
- High Purity Gas Trace Analysis
- Materials Trace Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Surface Analysis
- Petroleum Analysis
MSDS Testing Services
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Services
STRC, a global leader in regulatory support, product conversion, product assessments, and testing, prepares new and updated Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS – now known as SDS) to REACH (Regulation 2006/1907/EC), CLP (Regulation 2008/1272/EC) and Globally Harmonized System (GHS) standards.
- Classification of substances and/or products to determine the need for labelling and documentation required
- Review of current SDS against REACH and GHS requirements
- Identification of gaps and required changes
- Conversion of gaps and required changes
- Translation of hazard symbols to GHS standard
- Gap closure for missing data fields
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) preparation
- Delivery of completed safety data sheets for use and distribution
- Translation into alternative languages
We offer the following physical and chemical tests:
- Relative Density
- Refractive Index
- Optical Rotation