- Planning, implementing and managing PR campaigns & strategies.
- Preparing & distributing PR materials, such as press releases, brochures, posters, ad campaigns and company reports.
- Monitoring the public & media’s opinion of your client or employer.
- Developing good working relationships with media and should have good communication skills.
- Min 1-year experience in PR.
- Plan, organise and execute marketing and sales program.
- Track market & company sales performance.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Supervise marketing assistants & other employees.
- Effective communicator to interact with corporate to affect final purchase decision.
- Ability to be a valued trusted advisory by knowledgeable conversation with corporates.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Improve forecast performance through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Marketing.
Interested candidates may please send in their detailed resume with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or through.
No Enquiry through phone will be entertained, u may send query (if any) to email@example.com