Building materials & Chemicals
1. Tensile strength elongation yield stress, bending, rebending & compression test for all types of bars, strands, strips & wires.
2. Compressive strength of cement mortar cubes, cement concrete cubes bricks & refractory materials.
3. Chemical & spectroscopic analysis of ferrous, non ferrous metals, alloy, minerals and ore.
4. Determination of physical and chemical characteristic of soil.
5. Mix designing for cement concrete ratio.
6. Physical testing of coarse and five aggregate.
7. Complete testing of tiles, vitrified/glazed tiles.
8. Bitumen testing.
1. Chemical & Physical Analysis as per the applicable standards of CPCB, EPA 1986. Ambient Air& stack monitoring for toxic metals and hazardous gases.
2. Environmental chemistry, microbiology, toxicology, field sampling
3. Waste water, potable water, storm water ground water and soil quality testing as per National & International Standards.
4. Noise monitoring for offices, Industries & D.G. Sets.
5. Metrological data monitoring.
6. Site assessment & remediation analysis.
7. Environmental Impact Assessment studies
STRC is a provider of the analytical laboratory service to test geological Materials of global mining and exploration industries.
1. Sample preparation.
2. Precious and rare metal analysis.
3. Exploration gel chemistry.
4. Evaluation of ores and high grade materials.
5. Mine site laboratory planning and operation.
1. Packaged (Bottled) Drinking Water as per IS: 14543: 1993
2. Packaged Natural Mineral waterasperlS: 1 3428:1998.
3. Pesticide Residue Analysis.
4. Organic & Inorganic Constituents.
5. Microbiological Quality of water.
6. Drinking water, Portable & domestic as per IS: 10500:1991.
7. Water swimming pool as per IS: 3328:1993.
8. Effluent cooling systems as per IS: 8188:1976.
9. Efferent water IS: 3550/ CPCB guidelines.
1. Pesticides, Drugs residue & banned colorants Toxic Metals in raw and ready food products.
2. Microbiological analysis detection & identification of pathogens.
3. Proximate analysis and nutritional labeling of food product shelf life estimation.
4. Fatty acid composition & mass content. (Profile)
5. Mycotoxins Bi, B2, Gi, G2, Ml and ochratoxin A various metrics,
6. ELISA for vitamins, drugs residue and mycotoxins.
1. Analytical method development and validation as per ICH guidelines.
2. Pharmacopoeia analysis of activates and recipients.
3. Real time and accelerated stability studies as per ICH guidelines.
4. Particle size analysis and test for crpstallimity.
5. Dissolution studies for conventional and modified release prop.
6. Product development and optimization of existing formulations
We are also providing testing services for complete range of nearly 100 pesticides: Ace hate Technical, Atrazine Technical, Anilophos Technical, Cyper-methrin Technical, Dicofol Technical, 2, 4-D Ethyl Ester, Fenvalerate Technical, Fenitrothion Technical, Lindane, Malathion Technical, Methyl Parathion Technical, Monocrot-ophos Technical etc. to name a few. Pesticide residues upto level of PPB & PPM levels in water, Food items.
We provides complete range of testing of all categories of PVC insulating cable and electrical appliances as per relevant Indian standards or international standards.
1. PVC insulated cables for working voltage up to 11 00 volts IS 694.
2. PVC insulated (heavy duty electrical cable IS: 1554(P-I) & IS: 1554(P-II).
3. Cross linked polythene insulated cable and many more.
This section deals with farms, cosmetics and herbal. Focuses following quality evaluation of aliphatic, ayurvedic, homeopathic medicine and safe life/suitability state of farm
Testing of Drug Residue in Milk, Meat, Ground Nut, Juices, Vegetables, Egg HPS powder to the level of ppb are undertaken.
1. Crude vegetables drugs
2. Mechanical contraceptives
3. Surgical dressing
8. Homoeopathic drugs
9. Parental preparations
10. Sterilized surgical ligature / suture
11. Drugs requiring microbioslogical tests
12. Drugs requiring the use ultraviolet/infra Red
13. Spectrophotometer or Chromatography