1) Planning, implementing and managing PR campaigns & strategies.
2) Preparing & distributing PR materials, such as press releases, brochures, posters, ad campaigns and company reports.
3) Monitoring the public & media’s opinion of your client or employer.
4) Developing good working relationships with media and should have good communication skills.
5) Min 1-year experience in PR.
1) Plan, organise and execute marketing and sales program.
2) Track market & company sales performance.
3) Generate leads and drive sales.
4) Supervise marketing assistants & other employees.
5) Effective communicator to interact with corporate to affect final purchase decision.
6) Ability to be a valued trusted advisory by knowledgeable conversation with corporates.
7) Attend trade shows and events to market products.
8) Improve forecast performance through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
9) Minimum 1-year experience in Marketing.
Interested candidates may please send in their detailed resume with photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or through Fax 011-43852040.>
No Enquiry through phone will be entertained, u may send query (if any) to email@example.com